2K Floodlight Camera stopped sensing motion & recording

Mine stopped on July 19. I tried several things but nothing worked to get the alerts started back up. I went 2 days without any alerts. Today, July 22, 2022 I received a motion alert at 5:46a. I just went outside and tested it and my alert are working again.

New Eufy user. Bought the 2K floodlight and the indoor 2K pan and tilt. Before installing the floodlight, I tested it on July 19. All appeared good so I installed it on the 20th. Couldn’t get the motion to detect so I called support. They deemed the unit defective and want to send a replacement. The unit is still installed. No motion detected on the 20th or 21st. This morning I got a couple of motion notifications and then nothing despite there being motion. After reading this thread, I’m not so certain a replacement will help and clock is ticking on the Amazon return window.

Just installed the pan and tilt today. It appeared to be working well until night fell. It’s not detecting motion now!

We’ve had a Ring doorbell for a couple of years and it works well. But these products haven’t lived up to the high reviews I saw on Amazon. And if the firmware updates break functionality so easily and so many users have multiple problems, I may need to search for another system. That would be too bad since these cameras (if they worked) do exactly what I want.