Any rough ETA on the new wired outdoor cam?

I’ve checked several times today and I have NO Eufy Security App update for my ios app???

1 Like

Mine was updated with reference to new outdoor

wired cam.

1 Like

1 Like

Hope that spotlight has more power than the 2c. I give the 2c spotlight a pass because of battery conservation. Not when plugged in…

2 Likes

Some info on outdoor cams. Anyone know when they are expected to be released and how much they will cost?

1 Like

Usually about a month after they made reference to new models in their app. Probably April/May, $80-90 for the Pro?

1 Like

Stuck a pan/tilt in my window to get a feel how this might behave. So far so good! Can’t wait to get my hands on one.

1 Like

Is there any news about this yet? I bought a couple of Logitech Circle Views but might return them if these have a 180 degree field of view.

Looks like it’s coming soon, and no mention of HomeKit.

Launched on amazon today

$79.99 for the 1080p

$99.99 for the 2k

A bit expensive but Eufys things always go on sale. Currently an extra $60 over the indoor one for ip67 and the spotlight. Hopefully there are some other advantages. Hoping for full duplex audio. I got one anyway to try out.

No Sony starvis sensor, only 15fps, no mention of bitrate, hard pass from me, would rather go with a 8mp camera or 4mp starvis camera

And it doesn’t even connect to HomeBase?? Why do they keep doing this??

Have this camera now which is out in the UK. Really like some Eufy products but bit disappointed with the wired outdoor camera as this seems to pick up parked up car wheel as a person, don’t really even get this on the wireless doorbell. This should have bit fixed by now. Also don’t see the pre 4 sec record and don’t see this option,

Do feel this would have been better if this could connect to the homebase so don’t have this connected via WiFi which seem to be bit slower.

Hoping there are good updates for wired camera.

Lifehackster YouTube review said it needs vehicle AI. I 100% agree with that. But I wonder if it would help the wheel face recognition?

Pet…vehicle…human. I could shut off all motion nonsense forever!!!

The transition from pre roll to motion trigger is really smooth… I can really see it on my driveway view when the video starts before a car is even visible. I put an indoor cam in my window before I picked this cam up. It had horribly jerky and stuttering video… and adding the preroll was a mess… this also messed up the background continuous recording

Very happy with this new cam. I think it has the horsepower to deal with it all. Unlike you… I hope they don’t mess with it much… I’m just waiting for them to screw it up with updates.