C24 indoor stopped recording

Same thing with my Indoor Cam 2k, no recordings only blue light flashing. Tried to reset and re add camera but no success.

c24 outdoor does not record o sends notification after a power outage or after plugging out and in. Seems to be a major issue, if the power goes then have to factory reset.

I just got my c24 outdoor yesterday and its offline. I thought it was an issue on my end and I tried resetting and removing the device from the app. I reconnected it and still didn’t sense motion or record. I decided to check out the app and came across the eufy community and it seemed everyone has the same issue. It may be a failure on eufy’s end but it does seem annoying considering that I mounted it yesterday and took it off after to investigate the issue. I hope eufy comes up with a solution or I have to consider a return. Thanks for your input everyone. It seems eufy’s community is much more invested in the products than eufy’s service.

I finally have some results. The camera seems to be giving me notifications for motion again. I guess eufy had fixed the issue because my camera seems to be working fine again. Thanks Eufy. However, I hope that if this ever happens again that Eufy notifies the customers of the issue so that I don’t tear down the whole camera system again. If not I may have to reconsider my choices of security systems

1 Like

My c22 seems to be working again, I did end up re adding the camera but that did not fix it at the time

I logged and logged back in
Same problem

No detection no sad recording

My 2 indoor cams haven’t recorded for the last 2 days. I tried everything I could think of.
Someone here mentioned the issue was resolved so I did another reset and BINGO. Working again!

Try to restart it, mine is working again

1 Like

mine is good after restarting also

UPDATE 11 hours later: Performing a Restart Device within the App settings has fixed the issue so far… For the Outdoor SoloCam C24.
It had no firmware update, still on version: 1.0.4.5 since 06/24/2022.
Which leads me to believe. Error on Eufy end server issues??

Update - my outdoor cam is now recording again after restarting in the app. Thanks everyone for sharing. Sucks to have lost the entire day but I’m glad it’s working again.

Update:

I got my C24 sd recording again
But I have to disarm and re arm in security.

I didnt do any updates to it. It was my mom who noticed she’d stopped getting notifications. I also had to re-add the base to her phone and mine and 2 days later still nothing.

Same heret