Coming Soon: Black Silicone Case for eufyCam!

Eufy Security is planning to release all-new black silicone cases for eufyCam… Here’s an exclusive first look! :eyes:

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s upcoming black silicone cases for eufyCam? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

23 Likes

these look good!

Would these be bundled with the eufycams or be provided as Addons?

1 Like

Seems like something I would like if I had these cameras. Sadly I don’t have any of them…

2 Likes

I am not for sure, but probably add-ons.

1 Like

Looks good. And you can hide them better lol

2 Likes

oooh nice…

1 Like

Mold in a lens hood to block rain and sun as much as possible without limiting field of view.

8 Likes

Looking nice :ok_hand: thanks @Insider for sharing… :+1: this will make few customers happy… :grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome I have been waiting for this like most users! Will be an excellent addition… Thanks for the heads up :v:t3:

1 Like

Also it would be great to add one with rain visor for the doorbell as well In white and black :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I like the stealth look the cams are getting with these cases.

2 Likes

This looks really cool!!

1 Like

Will these come for the cam e?

1 Like

When are they going to be available?? That was our only disappointment when we decided Eufy over Arlo, was not having silicone covers to purchase.

3 Likes

Patience :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Will these black sleeves cause high internal temps during the hot summer months here in the south?

2 Likes

how about white silicone? if you hang under the eaves it would camouflage it? it would also be cool if the faceplate could be white. don’t like the name being shown on the side of the unit, if they want to try to hack, it’s easier if they know the brand.

3 Likes

Hey, @BekiEd since battery-powered cameras are usually in standby mode it will not generate much heat at all. POE cameras, on the other hand, get hot.

UPDATE

I just added new images to the original post… Take a look above!

@Shenoy, @ikari04warrior, @gazing, @mikerwallace, @Ice4, @LlewellynPhotography, @Manuelmfc, @jls4wheeler, @LeBeau_s_House, @BekiEd, @Dbh

5 Likes

Hi @Joel5, at the current time, it does not appear as though eufy Security plans on releasing silicone cases for eufyCam E… Sorry, I hate to be the bearer of bad news!