Eufty smart lock wifi auto lock issue

Hi I purchased a eufty smart lock wifi touch and I’m been having issues with the auto lock feature when the door if left open for a period of time the door locks it self has anyone got the same issues as me or can anyone help fix this issue I have all so got a eufty door senser so eufty should make it work together with the door lock so it knows when the door is opened or closed please make a software update ASAP thanks

1 Like

Yes when you have autolock enabled it will automatically lock the door after a set tie up to 3 minutes irregardless if the door is closed or not and this is stated that it will autolock after the set time when you choose to enable autolock.

Thanks for your help but it should be integrated in to the door sensor I have one on my door eufty should release a firmware update to fix this because if you kids and they close the door it will slam up against the frame

1 Like

Hi eufy. Please change the option to autolock the door only if the door is closed. There is no point in locking the door of the door is open.

1 Like