Eufy floodlight not discoverable on Amazon Alexa Echo Show

Just bought a eufy Smart Floodlight. While installation and set up too longer than expected, I have my eufy Floodlight up and running accessible via the eufy Security app.
However, despite a lot of effort, my Amazon Alexa Echo Show is unable to locate /discover the device. I have tried resetting both, installing the eufy Security skill, checking for driver updated… Nothing seems to help my Alexa discover the camera. Thought/tips/tricks??

Otherwise, I’m returning this camera.

Yeah I been having the same issues. The Alexa integration is in “beta” so not sure how much support we can get I have not tried. I know when it come to Alexa viewing the doorbell it hit or miss. Sometime it works most of the time it does not. It is rough because there are a lot of good thing eufy can do that ring.com cannot.

Guess it comes down to what you can live with and cannot live with.

Thank you for reaching out!

For the Alexa feature, could you please let us know your eufy account? And the also serial number of the Floodlight, so we can quickly look into this case for you.

You have our promise that our engineers would work day and night to improve this product and we are glad to have your support and understanding, which would be a huge encouragement for us to seeking continuous improvement.

Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.

​Thank you for your support. Have a lovely day.