Eufy is SO frustrating

I’m getting so frustrated with Eufy products. I’m finding more and more it’s frustrating how some of the best products such as the Floodlight Pro do not connect to homebase!

I’ve also got indoor cams that are not connected to homebase. As a result everytime I leave the house I have to set each item, homebase, cam 1, can 2, came and the floodlight cam to a different mode 1 by 1.

I thought I’d found a solution through geofencing allowing all to switch when I leave the vicinity but then found out you cannot use schedule and geofencing together. I’ve asked support for timeline on the last one and ‘not sure’ was the answer.

Here are my requests:

1. Unify all products to have homebase connectivity. I understand that people might not want to have a homebase but let the customers make that decision

2. Geofencing and Schedule together is a must! Arlo has this. I’m very close to selling all my Eufy kit and moving to Arlo

3. At the very least, put a drop-down to allow you to change multiple items to a setting at once. For example set all products to away etc…

This is basic stuff and I’ll be moving at the end of the year if these items are not resolved

1 Like

I just put my Arlo equipment into the crusher. So far Eufy is far less frustrating.