Firmware & App Version Update Records Consolidation

Hi eufy Fans,

I am opening this post to update the details of Firmware & App Version Update Records, to just make you FYI.

eufy Security App:Eufy Security App Update Records - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - eufyCam 2C/2:Firmware Update Records - eufyCam 2C/2 - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - Floodlight Camera:Firmware Update Records - Floodlight Camera - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - eufyCam:Firmware Update Records - eufyCam - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - eufyCam Solo 8130:Firmware Update Records - eufyCam Solo 8130 - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware Update Records - eufyCam Solo 8122 & 8123: Firmware Update Records - eufyCam Solo 8122 & 8123 - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware Update Records - eufyCam Solo 8124: Firmware Update Records - eufyCam Solo 8124 - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - Battery Doorbell T8220:Firmware Update Records - Battery Doorbell T8220 - Tips & Tricks - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - Wired Doorbell:Firmware Update Records - Wired Doorbell - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - IndoorCam Pan & Tilt:Firmware Update Records - IndoorCam Pan & Tilt - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - IndoorCam:Firmware Update Records - IndoorCam - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - Outdoor Cam:Firmware Update Records - Outdoor Cam - Tips & Tricks - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - Baby Monitor:Firmware Update Records - Baby Monitor - News - Eufy Security Collective
Firmware - PC Tool:Firmware Update Records - PC Tool - News - Eufy Security Collective

37 Likes

Could you please list as well the firmware details of home kit as well because I have the same build # for over a month.

9 Likes

Do any of these fix alexa compatibility? I have new Eufy’s and already they are not working with my Alexa 10.

11 Likes

I will if we have

4 Likes

You can contact support@eufylife.com for the specific questions.

5 Likes

@Xac21 my alexa devices can stream live view from cams now

5 Likes

Thanks @Mengdi! These are great. Any chance you’re planning one of these for the Mac app or the Wired Doorbell (/Pro)?

3 Likes

Thanks for this, good to have this (even if we had to wait a little while for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

3 Likes

I am sorry, I did not hear any news from the development team. If we do, I will update here

3 Likes

You’re missing the 2 Pro and 2C Pro from this list.

7 Likes

No update record here

3 Likes

Thanks @Mengdi! This is very helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks @Mengdi

2 Likes

I updated wired-doorbell

5 Likes

I have the T8210 battery doorbell with System firmware V 2.2.2.1 and Homebase2 with system V2.1.3.3h and subsystem V1.3.0.9 and everything is working just fine. The Chime works on the HB2, motion events are registered and I’m notified, and Google Hub and Alexa show a 20sec delayed video feed.

If your firmware is up to date, and you can see the feeds from here with your login security codes: https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/login
then everything should work with Google Home/Alexa if you installed correctly Eufysecurity on Google Home app and Alexa . But if you still have trouble, you may want to try uninstalling the Eufy app and reinstalling it, and if that does not work, remove the 2 devices from the Eufy app (Homebase2 and doorbell) and add them again.

BTW, I never had to do any of those things because everything has always worked for me since day one. But these are things I would try if I had any issues.

1 Like

This is wonderful, thank you!

1 Like

Yes I can confirm the firmware update of the doorbell solves the problem! It also solves other priblems like the securing connection.
I could not update it with my homebase2, even after restarts. Solution was completely power off the homebase2, after that problem was solved!

Very helpful. Could you add the version number and the date of the release of the latest update?