Firmware Update Records - Floodlight Camera

2021.07.08, v2.0.4.7
1.Fixed the lighting problem under the schedule ‘Sunset to Sunrise’.
2.Fixed the bugs when push notification .

2020.08.01, v1.0.0.32

1. Fix bugs in cloud storage
  2. Fix other bugs to improve stability

2020.07.20, v1.0.0.30

1. Solve the issue that Geofencing cannot be set in some scenes.
  2. Optimize the display format of the 12-hour format at midnight to 12:00 AM.

2020.06.19, v1.0.0.29

1. Optimize the issue that Floodlight may not light up when the car lights rays to the camera.
  2. Optimize the success rate of live streaming.
  3. Solve the issue that the clips may unable to play when the camera just added.
  4. Solve the issue that the security mode may unable to customize.
  5. Enhance communication encryption mechanism.
  6. Increase network connection stability.

2020.05.29, v1.0.0.25

1. Enhance the streaming security
  2. Solve the issue that unable to customize security modes in some cases.
  3. Solve the issue that clips list in the Event may not be updated in time in some cases.
1 Like

I am in UK, my firmware is 2.0.3.1 and still having issues with “sunset/sunrise”

Hi, Most importantly, we can only control the floodlight cam pro 2 light via alexa. The camera and siren can only be armed manually, or via inconvenient schedule making it completely pointless.
Please can you either allow us to incorporate it jnto a homebase group (alexa / keypad controlled) , or allow us to arm / disarm directly, just like a homebase.
I have tried to discuss with your chat people, but cant seem to get them to understand this HUGE OVERSIGHT…

1 Like

Yeah, same here. This would be the most important function. Arming all of them manually is always a huge hustle. As a kind of work around I’m currently using wifi switches to power the floodlights and control them via Alexa.

Where is the firmware release notes for the Floodlight Cam Pro 2?

1 Like