Home base and system stopped working!

I have two eufy E and one eufy cam 2. Was working fine but my home base is shut down, light is red and I’ve tried to reset but not working…also re add. Hopefully there’s a resolution as I currently feel frauded by multiple bricked products (I already had to exchange one of the Eufy E to be replaced).

Very sorry to learn your Homebase LED isn’t changing from red to white. Let’s get you taken care of!

To start, please follow these steps:

• Confirm your smartphone and HomeBase are connected to the same wireless router and the Wi-Fi is not isolated from the LAN.
  • Confirm you connected the Homebase with the original network cable and power adapter.
  • Confirm the network port is flashing light. If it is, please restart your router.
  • Try another network cable and connect to a different port on your router.

If the light of the Homebase is still red, please also try:

• Enabling DHCP on your router
  • Turning off the firewall setting on your router
  • Copy the following link to your computer that is connected with the same network with your Homebase to see if you could see our IP address “103.91.159.28” (see attachment). If you can see the IP address, we will arrange an exchange for you. If the address is not visible, please contact your network engineer to check if your network stops our Homebase communicate with it.

https://eufysecuriy-app.eufylife.com/ping

Thank you for your patience; we look forward to hearing how the troubleshooting turns out!

My system has this same problem. It continues to attempt to reset itself and prompt for connection but then doesn’t pair to the app. It was set up and working for over a year. No network settings have changed and it just doesn’t work. I’ve even temporarily disabled my firewall in case an update changed anything but it still just goes back to solid red light after a restart and attempt to pair.