Homebase Offline and devices offline

Ever since the last app update all devices and Homebase are showing offline.
When I receive notification and try to view the clip which you are u able then back to app with all devices off line, restart the app and works until you either want to live view or view recorded event.
What ever you have done you need to fix or back to previous version of the app

7 Likes

The same thing happens also to me with EUFY Cam2 and Homebase. Eufy please fix the problem. We have security cameras to protect our homes. Currently system is not working properly.

7 Likes

App update issued today 4.1.1 with exactly same changes and fixes listed in the previous update.
Seems the software site are lazy or can’t be bothered to list what the changes or fixes actually was…

Anyway, it’s still broken and currently unusable and requires Eufy / Anker to address the issue urgently as this does seem as either app bug / hosting issue or firmware update resolution to fix.

2 Likes

Having same problem. After update my front camera is offline hence its position nor placement of homebase havent changed at all. My doorbell still having strong connection while being mount just a little bit closer to Homebase. Please fix this Eufy

1 Like

Exactly the same issue. PLEASE FIX THIS NOW

1 Like

I’d say I’m glad it’s not just me but pretty annoyed the last two days my cameras have been going offline and staying offline no matter how often I restart the device. Brought these because I’have expensive equipment parked in my yard and after owning it for 3 weeks there now more useless then Swann cameras

1 Like

I had the same problem and solve it.
It seems Eufy does work well with extenders or hot spots.
My solution was just to put the home base away from the extender signal and near the doorbell.
Worked for me.

Show me here with same issue… Homebase 2 and wireless doorbell cam worked flawlessly since purchased/installed in October of last year… suddenly now everything disconnects… Have tried reinstall/re-pairing, moved homebase around, now have homebase on ethernet cable (which allows homebase to finally show online) … but doorbell keeps dropping connection… have tried numerous router tweaks, moved xmit channel to less populated band, to no avail… Both glad and angered at the fact I have discovered others having same issue… At least it’s not just me that is seeing this… I too suspect issue caused by recent updates, but hard to prove with no path to install older versions… Am thinking this product has a path to dumpster if not resolved soon !

1 Like

Here the same, eufy please fix it now!!!

It’s been pretty stable until the last updates. For me it all went south with the homebase update. Several cams go offline now… on and off. Worked so well for a while there.

Gotta love the Eufy updates!,

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Why is there no response from Eufy? It seems the homes and valuables you implied you could protect for us are no longer protected. My system has been offline now for 2days… and my homebase just keeps flashing red and i’m told it is updating…

I have the same problem. One of the 2 cameras I have has gone ‘offline’ and impossible to reconnect. There is a constant blue light, then it disappears. I then get one beep followed by 2 beeps. Constantly rebooting and reconnecting with no luck. It is fully charged. When you go on the app the camera is connected to that but states it is offline with a refresh option which does nothing. My second camera is working perfectly. The Homebase is fine.
Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks.