Honest review ahout the whole system

So I’ve had this euphy system more than a year. All in all its a pretty good alternative to arlo and ring which are ridiculous expensive and require you to have a monthly subscription. The thing I love about euphy is they dont force worthless subscriptions down your throat and their products are very inexpensive and you get good results with them. Having said that, there is some room for improvement like they need to work on their AI more and hype it up less. For over a year now it has not once identified me not once. It treats me like anyone else that walks up to my door. Over a year and I come through that door litterally everyday sometime multiple times. It should at the very least have me down by now!!I. It does a fairly decent job of detecting humans and that’s about it. It would be nice for some additional features like either upgrade the geo fencing capabilities or get rid of them cause they are about crap. When your home your camera thinks your away and vice versa, which is super annoying because that means its filling up your hard drive space with useless video footage of you and worse if it thinks your home and your gone. It wont record anything if god forbid someone does try to run off with all your things. My phone has an ability to recognize a device that i choose or my wifi and opens up that way, so why can’t euphy do something Like that. When the camera recognizes your phone or even you (if they would work on the facial recognition some more)then it shuts off then system. I dont know but a long way to go. Would i buy it again yes becase the things I mentioned were alot less than having to deal with the ring people. But like i said it could use improvement

3 Likes

It’s sad with so many issues you would purchase again…. It just shows the lack of good options out there. Just imagine if Eufy took the hit to really dial in what they already have (Software)…. They would have the ONLY good option.

The security market is only going up. So is crime. They are really missing the boat.

Oh…. And thanks for the review! Wish they cared enough to read it.