How to set up Router for homebase to save events

So I have had some issues in the last month or so and seem to not get any answers from customer service. I’m pretty good with these cameras and have had great success with them working exactly how the should for two years. As of July I haven’t seen any event on my home base 2 as per the app no recordings but get notifications and can see the recording no problem in my notifications but nothing shows in my events tab in the app……Yes my cameras are on, yes my cameras sensitivity is all the way up to 7, Yes I have all notifications and recordings checked in my settings for each camera. Yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled all cameras. Yes I have cleared storage and reformatted storage anything and everything you could think of.yes I deleted app and reinstalled it, yes I have factory reset all cameras and homebase 2 I have even bought a new homebase 2. So it leads me to believe that something has happened with my Router settings I haven’t changed anything but that is the only and last option I have. Is there anyone out there that can help me or set up my router so that I can have my events being viewed again in the app and not just my notifications?

Your router settings shouldn’t have anything to do with whether you get events in the app, if you are getting notifications. The cameras talk directly to Homebase and save the events to that device. If your app works and you can change settings on the app, then the connection between app and Homebase is working. That is the only place that the router could influence your connection.

Can you live view the cameras. If so, then the only setting that should effect your events is in the Security tab under Homebase for the Home mode. Under that, you should find a Record Video checkbox for each device. If that isn’t checked, then you won’t get any events.