Inconsistent Notification Format

The formatting of notifications slightly plays havoc with my OCD.

The cameras use a different format to the doorbell. Surely they should be using the same design for better user experience.

The differences can be seen here.

The cameras deal with a motion and a person being spotted by:

The doorbell deals with the same events in this way:

I think they should be:

Doorbell: Ringing!
Doorbell: Motion detected
Doorbell: Human detected

Camera X: Motion detected
Camera X: Human detected

It just looks sloppy. There’s no consistency with the location of the device in the notification, the punctuation used, the weight of the font used, and the functionality of the notifications. The use of ‘Tap to view the event’ is also not consistent. It’s like you have purposely tried to make everything completely different as it couldn’t be more different if you tried.

Please @AnkerSupport sort this out.

@AnkerSupport - this inconsistency also needs reviewing…

I’ve added my Battery Doorbell. When it sees a person, I referred to it as ‘human’ and a snap shot it shown as below. When a camera sees the same it uses a small human icon and states ‘video clip’. They deal differently with the same event. Why do they not deal with the even in the same way? I prefer the way the doorbell deals with this.

Why does the cameras use the words ‘video clip’? We know it’s a video clip. Why not tell us it’s either a motion or human trigger. The doorbell deals with these in a much better way.

I’m unsure about this on the Battery Doorbell @AnkerSupport can you advise…

It’s states for Activity Zone: Only set a motion zone if you are using Human Upper Body or All Motion sensitivity levels.

The only two options are Human Only or All Motions.

I’m confused. There’s no option for Human Upper Body and if it actually means Human is the same as Human Upper Body, then you would have had to select one of the two available options so why would this have to be pointed out? Is it’s the same?

Thank you for reaching out!

We really appreciate your feedback on the notification display.

We totally understand that our product is not perfect. You have our promise that our engineers would work day and night to improve this product and we are glad to have your support and understanding, which would be a huge encouragement for us to seeking continuous improvement.

We will consider the possibility of future development. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.

​Thank you for your support. Have a lovely day.