Motion zone Urgent update needed!

Please for the love of God fix the motion zones. I get notified every 5 minutes when a car drives on the road 20 ft away from my house.

I have my motion zones set to quite far away from the road. It’s obvious that the zones do not give a precise area that the cameras only watches for. If this is the case it’s questionable what the point is?

I only want motion on my property to be picked up but now I don’t bother looking at my notifications anymore because I know 90% of the time it’s just a car on the road!

The flip things happens when I set it to human only motion. The camera only picks up people walking on my land 50% of the times which again is pointless.

Also it would be great to have a multi point motion zone option so I can manipulate the zones to better serve my positioning.

3 Likes

I’ve actually changed the motions zones when set to all motion so it literally should only detect motion in an isolated area but yet I’m still getting notifications when cars drive past?

My guess is they can’t. Not with the current hardware. So they just don’t say anything at all.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem and there appears to be no way to fix the issue. My 2C cams have lasted 10 days with full batteries due to it being triggered every couple of minutes.

1 Like