Outdoor solar siren

Missing from the product portfolio is an wall mounted outdoor siren / alarm. This would add a major deterrent against breakins. Would be great if could be paired with Homebase 2 and respond to rules from door sensors / cameras. Completely wireless , battery powered with solar charging would be great and there are products in this category in the market already.

35 Likes

Yes Eufy Security should definitely have this!

4 Likes

I too agree that this would be cool. You never know what eufy has in the works :shushing_face:

2 Likes

100% agree and hardly any company has one available for HomeKit. If this could be added that would be an instant buy for me

2 Likes

Totally Agree, current homebase 2 siren isn’t efficient.

4 Likes

100% agree the alarm volume on the home base is to weak to even work as a security device.

3 Likes

Totally agree, the sirens on the homebase and the cams are just not loud enough.

1 Like

Definitely need siren. Homebase is not loud enough. Plus have the Homebase which controls everything out in the open space in the house means anyone who can see the Homebase and turn it off means can turn the siren off. Thats a security flaw. And if you try to keep the Homebase hidden or in a more secure place the sound doesn’t travel to warn or door bell is too low so won’t travel over the 1st floor and loft.
Whoever did the market analysis of what’s the siren in latest systems vs what Eufy is looking to produce really needs to go back to the drawing board and add a siren which can be installed in high place and which can also act as a doorbell. Just an idea.

4 Likes

Yes, I agree. This is a must have for me too. Rechargable extra siren/doorbell for indoors would be another one.

3 Likes

Yes we need this ASAP. The alarm system is flawed without

2 Likes

The 110db base alarm is a hoax. Mine is 90db at best. Having an effective deterrent is a must for any serious security setup.

1 Like

BUMP! Please, please, please add an outdoor siren!

4 Likes

Internal and external siren is really missing to really protect the house.

1 Like

Eufy, I also want an extra (loud, minimal 110db) inside siren, and an extra outside siren with flash light, both battery powered. This is a MINIMAL spec of a decent alarm system. Eufy lacks in this.

Can you please give an answer to all people who want this and the timeframe in which it will become available.

4 Likes

Eufy come on let’s see an external solar powered siren from you please to link up and complete your other home security products.
My credit card is waiting for you to release one.
Even Ring can make an external siren, so please Eufy.
https://www.facebook.com/995110233936235/posts/3793491454098085/

2 Likes

For your info I received following message from Eufy on 2/15/2021

I can confirm with you currently that the outdoor siren is in our plan now as we understand this is a great feature for alarm system’s whole performance. Sincerely sorry that we cannot provide a time when it will be available, we are continuing evaluating the market demands and possibilities.

So may be sometime this year?? I hope so,

1 Like

100% agree. This is a must have.

+1. A Siren that can produce a loud alarm with an authentic sound. The Homebase2 alarm is neither loud or authentic, it sounds like a toy. Not at all like the siren of a traditional full-fledged alarm system.

Just adding a +1 here, take our money already Eufy

This feature would make such a great product as said previously siren in present state is useless