Pan and Tilt Auto Night Vision keeps turning on and off

Hi, I have the indoor pan and tilt camera and I have the auto night mode enabled but I am finding it keeps turning on and off, is this a fault or is there a way of setting to change based on time? Any help would be appreciated

3 Likes

When is it turning off and on? Is there low light visibility when it turns on?

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying I didn’t receive a notification, I have found it does it when I 1st turn off the lights, I thought it may be related to my phone or watch but this isn’t the case. I have also seen it happen at 03:00 in the morning when bolting has changed and it’s pitch black, I know on at least one occasion it was due to and upgrade, do you think it’s faulty?

Did you ever find a proper fix? Customer Service mailed me a replacement and after updating, it keeps flicking on and off. I can’t find a solution on mine. (Pan & Tilt)

What is bolting?

The night vision does not stay on all the time, it only turns on when movement is detected

I had a faulty unit, I contacted support and they sent me a replacement and this works fine. P.S. night vision is permanent on the indoor cam, I have mine on permanent record and it is always on so not just on motion detection