Playback problems with events

For some reason I’m having playback issues with events starting from May 6th
App just attempts playback and refreshes to start waiting for playback
Web reports ‘The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.’
Happens fr many of different clips

Did something change?
Anyone else have same issue?

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out.

Have you tried to remove the camera device and re-added again?

Could you please let us know your eufy account? And the also serial number for the camera device? Please send the information to support@eufylife.com.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

Was this resolved??? Having same issue with 2 new cameras. (Third is fine)

Boy… you are digging up some stuff. This was a loooong time ago. Give us some info.

I have 3 cameras…one works fine. The other 2 will alert me when motion detected but when I go to playback the recorded segment, it will not play, only the audio is heard. I have removed and added the device 3x with no luck. I also swapped memory cards and switched networks both 2.4ghz. The live view is fine, not sure what else to do.

Is there a resolution for this? I have the same issue. Cameras connect to Eufy’s servers without trouble as I get instant notifications, however being able to view is hit or miss and it takes forever to load. Internet bandwidth isn’t the issue. I have serveral cameras.