Say Goodbye to Keys and Hello to Smart Lock

Added this to my original post, but also at the end now in case people aren’t looking that far back for the entries…

Nothing like a deadline - finally have an entry to post. Featuring myself on the bolt cutters, and my son on the sledgehammer and dremel.

Not a professional polish, just your classic home video, but we have said goodbye to that key and lock.

1 Like

here is my entry all enjoy it…we brainstormed and this is what my kids wanted me to do…

5 Likes

check mine out @Mengdi you will like it

1 Like

Haha, it is interesting!

I recently got my eufy doorbell and absolutely love it. So I am in and Here is my entry don’t’ take it too seriously :slight_smile:

These look awesome! Can’t wait to get one myself.

Thank you for all the participation, the deadline is passed.

4 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: all

1 Like

Why? I don’t understand these options. Now I can only control my lock if I’m next to it, while other cheaper ones can be controlled from anywhere.

You can control this lock via wifi over the internet, local Bluetooth, a coffee, a key, or a fingerprint. And if the battery dies, you can plug in a backup power supply from the outside to get it working again.

Lots of options for the smart lock touch and wifi, not sure what you are commenting on.

Auto lock issue when door is left open for a period of time the lock will lock it self so there is issues with the auto lock

Good luck to all that tried.

2 Likes

Dear all,

The winner of this competition is:

@TahaEng @Duane_Lester @Hermes_Alvarez @yar49 @dkbarrettjr

Congratulation to all winners with a new Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi, please send me your mailing address

6 Likes

Congrats @TahaEng @Duane_Lester @yar49 @dkbarrettjr it was a fun contest. Thanks again @Mengdi

1 Like

Grats to @TahaEng @Hermes_Alvarez @yar49 @dkbarrettjr and @Mengdi for a great contest

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the selection, and congratulations to the other winners as well!

1 Like

YAY. Thank you Guys

My congratulation to all winners!

1 Like

Hope to see the European lock soon. Mayby with an rechargeble Batterie like the Smart lock Tedee usb Connection. So you won,t have to remove the Batterie for recharging.

I would love to understand the criteria for this contest. Where my video was the second most watched on this post that makes no sense what was missing from my video that didn’t qualify me for the keyless entry. In the future maybe have the community vote to avoid the biased decision.