Texas heat is causing my outdoor units to drop the line

Texas heat of over 100F is causing outdoor cameras to be offline constantly. These units do not handle the heat very well. To fix the issue, I had to take down the units and do a hard reset. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

I was worried about my new Dual cam wired video doorbell. It has a spot on the back that connects to the metal mounting plate which acts as a heatsink. I touched it on the back of the cam by accident. It burns really fast on human fingers. So if they are that hot to start off with, what was Houston heat going to do to them I worried. They give you some thermal paste-like stuff to apply but I had to remove the camera to add a different angle wedge. Most of the thermal past came off. So I took it off a third time to add some thermal pads after removing the last of the Eufy thermal paste. Fingers crossed as it got to 107 degrees Fahrenheit last week here in Houston. It stayed that way until the cool front came through. It dropped all the way down to 101! LOL, So far my dual video door cam wired is working nearly flawless despite to heat.

Are your cameras still acting up?