Unable to play live video problem outside home network

It only works for a short time. When I deactivated the firewall in my cable router. I even had given the eufy priority but isn’t helping. Even the latest update gives no help.
It work fine for a time but now only on my own wifi I can watch.

Having the same problem connecting via mobile data to a 2k doorbell (via homebase 2).

I can connect fine to a eufy camera in the house (which doesn’t use the homebase). I can also use the web portal ok.

I also have the same issue, with iPhone 12. My wife has an iPhone 11 and all works fine for her (wifi and mobile data). for me as soon as I switch to mobile data, I loose the access. I have a dual Sim with two cellular network. If I disable the eSim network, then it works (very strange). so seems to be an issue with the dual sim network. All this started only a few weeks ago. Any solutions? need to wait for an update (iOS or Eufy)? Let me know if you have any solution.
Thanks

I have had the same problem accessing the Homebase and cameras remotely via Wi-Fi on iPhone 12 Pro Max ( also on wife’s iPhone SE). I thought I’d try and use a VPN and guess what, it worked. So has to be something with streaming access via AWS

I have the same problem. Have dual sim (physical Vodafone and e-simT-Mobile). Can’t view video stream on e-sim, but can on physical sim. When I use VPN on my e-sim connection it does work. In my opinion the provider is somehow blocking some traffic

I have the same problem, cannot connect to the cameras when outside my own network. Seems no users can solve the problem here. Eufy should stop to sell thier cameras until they find a solution. It is a scam.

2 Likes

I had same issue with live streaming problems from outside network. But found a reason. Wifi works fine always.
I have dual sim in my phone, two providers. When i switch data between the two, One provider only has 3G and other has 4G (where i tested it) . Connectivity works fine on the 4G but very problematic on the 3G. Dont know why. To be fair, 3G has also lower signal strength than 4G provider. I have iphone 13.