[Vote] Have your say on New UI design of the App Homepage!|Design discussion

Hey, eufy fans!

In order to let everyone feel the safety and convenience brought by our products, we have made a new design of the homepage, please review the selection of Homepage.:heart_eyes:

Below shows the current design, and we have found some issues:

1. It’s difficult for users to find out the security mode.
  2. The homepage is just a list of devices, not smart enough, we hope to bring AI motion detection content to users.

Optimization Plan :rofl:

Three options are now optimized for you.

Option 1: Highlight the concept of family.

Option 2: LOGO texture is used for the background to indicate safety.

Option 3: Large LOGO indicates safety features.

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
0 voters

Where you can find us

If you encounter any problems during use or have any other questions, please contact our customer service team through the following channels:

1)eufy Security app → Help → Call us/Feedback.

2)Ask your questions here at the bottom of this post.

3)Send us an email: support@eufylife.com.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support.

eufy Security Team

• Test for long long long long long long long long long long long long long text
  • Options 2
  • Single Choice
0 voters
9 Likes

Please add a feature to snooze the camera that will turn off the camera verse notifications for a certain period of time.

8 Likes

While you’re at it…
It would be useful to also fix the following:

• Geofencing (it’s currently useless and has been in beta for ages!)
  • Indoor Pan & Tilt 2k integration with Homebase 2
  • Indoor Pan & Tilt 2k integration with Keypad home/away/geofencing

Oh, and an external 100db+ siren would be a welcome addition to the product line up, considering my next door neighbor can’t even hear the homebase siren when it goes off. :confounded:

These improvements would make an otherwise good user-friendly system a great system!

11 Likes

liking the idea

The less overhead space the better - show important information efficiently, don’t waste space on pictures that aren’t informative.

Three isn’t perfect, but the closest of the three to that ideal.

And I definitely agree that improving the display of the home / away / armed status is important.

11 Likes

Option 3 is close to my needs and covers most.

2 Likes

Out of the 3 choices option 3 has the least wasted real estate. I don’t need a picture icon of myself and I already know who’s home it is so I don’t need that either. I’d probably be happy if the Home, Away, & Disarm buttons were added to the current home page.

Also the title of this post isn’t clear that we’re talking about the App home page & not the website.

3 Likes

Like other users, agree with maximising screen real estate on camera/options. Would also be important for users to set the order of home, scheduled, away, geofence as they may use some more than others. Would be good to update iPad view to better showcase multiple cameras in same frame.

2 Likes

I like the looks of the New UI Options! I like both Option 1 and 3 and think either one of them would look great for the app! Thanks Eufy.

1 Like

We would like the thumbnails to be streams of the video feeds instead.

If this isn’t feasible could you tell us why please?

Thank you

2 Likes

Hopefully a feature you will implement into your Eco system would be the possibility on all your cams to record via RTSP, NAS. Love it for my Eufy indoor 2k pan/tilt cam, that I am able to have all my recordings in there, together with other branded cams I have. But I would like to invest in your cams as my other cams are getting outdated, but would like this function. :muscle::pray: As i understand the New Eufy cam Solo will have this ability, and that sounds promising.
Thanks.

When looking at the Events/Video it would be nice if the ones that had been watched be noted and a way to make it as watched if you chose not to watch it.

The app needs some small improvements for use on a Chromebook. The app as it is today works great on my Chromebook (Pixelbook) and having the entire screen to view the cam feeds is very useful. If I make the app window about 1/5 of the screen, it works just like on my phone. But any bigger and I cannot get to the ‘playback’ button or the bottom of the screen controls. Fix that and the app would be perfect.

1 Like

I support and second these suggestions. Well noted and writtern

Would be nice if the cameras Auto play upon opening the app. Even in low quality,just to get a quick view. I know another company does this, rhymes with pyze. Also, it’s easier to find my dogs instead of playing every camera one by one

1 Like

I would appreciate an option to view your devices as a list or grid, if possible. And some integration to turn cameras on or off would b amazing, but too much to ask for I’m sure.

2 Likes

Suggestion:
Please have an option of ‘’moving” camera device up or down the list to allow more favourite device to be viewed first rather than scrolling to find.

3 Likes

Option 3

May want to look at adding basic / advanced settings to the devices, with quick on/off for each connected device.

Now all we need is the solar panels to be released and made available in Australia. I’m really tempted to buy 3rd party solar panels, as the wait for eufy panels seems to be a very dim light at the end of the tunnel.