Which design of dual-cam doorbell do you like?

Hey, eufy fans! :star_struck: hope you are doing great!:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:
This is Tinna from eufy product designer team. To help you better understand our ideas on some creative designs and services, we have specially designed the live view page on our dual-cam doorbell. We think much highly of your opinion. Please kindly choose the design you like most. Thank you very much!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
This picture shows all the design:star_struck::

• Design1:Directly live view demonstrations .
  • Design2:Use circle design to strengthen two-cam live view.
  • Design3:Active Dynamic effect when entering live view.
  • Design4:A horizontal screen will be displayed by default on live view page, convenient interaction.

Vote: Please choose the design you think is better:

• Design1:Directly live view demonstrations .
  • Design2:Use circle design to strengthen two-cam live view.
  • Design3:Active Dynamic effect when entering live view.
  • Design4:A horizontal screen will be displayed by default on live view page, convenient interaction.

0 voters

This picture shows the animation effect of Design3:

Where you can find us If you encounter any problems during use or have any other questions, please contact our customer service team through the following channels:
1)eufy Security app → Help → Call us/Feedback.
2)Ask your questions here at the bottom of this post.
3)Send us an email: support@eufylife.com.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
eufy Security Team

2 Likes

If the doorbell cameras motion detection worked in the first place… you would already know a package is at your door. Duel cams to look at your packages is just a silly gimmick in my option.

Now if the doorbell only picked up recording as the person was walking away ( cough…cough ) … then this would be helpful.

6 Likes

Why don’t you fix the issues with the existing products instead of producing new junk that no one wants.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your opinion. We will consider it and adopt it reasonably.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have no use for a double-cam, since packages are not delivered at frontporch/at door here.

If the doorbell is meant for a surveillance camera, then I have bought wrong product.

If I wanted to watch over my porch/front if would have bought a camera…NOT a D.O.O.R.B.E.L.L

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comments. We will consider whether to adopt your suggestions.:blush::blush:

Thank you very much for your comments. We will consider whether to adopt your suggestions.:star_struck::star_struck:

Uh.None of the above. Yeah. It’s just awesome that eufy/anker is so wildly successful and affords a thriving-ish R&D dept who gets green lights for useless products like this one. Actually it’s kinda disturbing. Can’t y’all figure out a more substantial next step with the doorbell? Like combine it with the door lock as a combo or ditch it altogether and bring a security drone to market already or how bout a portable security cam that connects via a mobile connection. Pull it together, people. Srsly it’s Covid…

The first option is the simplest and seems best to me. Design 4 would be fine for the equivalent with your phone turned sideways, those two seem like both/and rather than being alternatives. That view with my phone in vertical mode wouldn’t be great.

I have a doorbell cam with a fisheye lens - it works well, but there are package spots it won’t pick up. I can see advantages to the dual camera setup.

4 Likes

How about you fix the problem with your cameras not triggering alexa routines when it is supposed to? I have 3 echo shows and none of it trigges any routine like showing the doorbell when it is pressed or showing the camera when it detects motion. You were supposed to update your firmware since september and we are still waiting and noone of your customer service tell us anything!! I bought these cameras and doorbell because the system supposely worked with alexa. Just a BUNCH OF LIES!!!

1 Like

Maybe fix your current products before making new junk nobody wants? Like giving us homekit like it was promised? Maybe fix the motion detection so it doesn’t detect a tree as a human? SO MANY THINGS other than more junk.

1 Like

I really want to see a ifttt or more Google routine intergation. When motion detect turning on lights

2 Likes

Option 1 for live viewing and option 2 for combined recording using cameras that are related to each other (one timeline with two cams).

It would be nice to select two cameras from the list and have an event-timeline appear with both feeds side by side. The app synchronizes both camera timelines and by sliding the main timeline bar you can review past recordings simultaneously.

We had a break in where someone at the doorbell checked if anyone was home while his colleagues at the garden fence stood ready for his signal. Later the guy at the doorbell was caught by police because of the recording. If we already had the garden cameras we could have provided the police the other faces too. With dual cam recording you can easily show how the events at the front and back of the house are related.

I would make a super wide camera and a regular camera in the same case with the doorbell button between them. The cameras could be on ball mounts so they can be adjusted by the owner. That would cover about every angle anyone would need from the front door area. The ball mounts could have little security set screws as well.

You could just do with one camera that is slightly pointing down. If there is kids at my door I can’t see them, but I can see them if they would be in an hot air balloon up in the sky :wink:

If the intention is to fix this problem an extra (optional) backplate that is slightly pointing down would fix it.

24 hour recording is not allowed in the Netherlands, so I just use it as a doorbell.

Why don’t you sort out the firmware issues on your existing products

Keep it as simple as possible, so design 1 changing to design 4 if you turn your phone or iPad.
But please add Homekit to all cameras, even without HKSV would be fine.

Seems to be a lot of people hating on this idea of the dual camera but I really like the idea. Yes, you might be able to angle a signle cam doorbell with a plate to catch below and in front but I also like to catch my entire entryway with the doorbell cam and for that, this would be great.

I would like reminders if a package was still left on my doorstep while i was away shopping, Knowing a package is still at my front door is why i will purchase dual video camera doorbell. Don’t care the delivery person dropped off package and left.