Add button to turn on all floodlights

I have a few of the floodlight with cam and I’d like the ability to quickly turn on/off ALL of the floodlights.

Use case: an intruder is on-prem, turn on all exterior lights to detour them from further trespassing.

Thx

4 Likes

Awesome idea!! Wish Eufy would implement this!

1 Like

To add to this, it would be ideal if one camera could turn on others. I believe something like this is in the works, but here’s another thumbs up for both.

2 Likes

Yes I wish Eufy make their own IFTTT (If This Then That) if Garage Cam detects a person turn on side Floodlight. Maybe in the future this can be implemented.

2 Likes

@Johm Thank you for letting us know your request.

Since the device is wired and support the power, so we haven’t made the switch button at this stage.

We will consider the possibility of future development. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.

​Thank you for your support. Have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Thanks for responding. Just to be clear I’m referring to a button within the app, not a physical button or switch. Thanks!

1 Like

Agree - but given Eufy has said elsewhere in this forum that IFTTT support isn’t even on the horizon, HomeKit for an automation to achieve this would be good for iOS users! But probably needs a hardware update for that. While they’re at it, should better integrate the system with the floodlight into the Homebase etc

That would REALLY be something useful !