After puchasing cloud subscription for Floodlight 2 Pro, no clips are recorded from any camera?

I have 2x Floodlight Pro 2 Cameas. Eveything was working great with local storage, so I decided to upgrade to Cloud to get 30 days recording and video saved in the cloud.

However since I did that, I have had three clips recorded to the cloud initially but now both cameras have stopped recording completely. If I go and wave in front of them, I get the notification immediately with the thumbnail but no recordings are saved on either camera.

I have tried restarting the cameras to no use. There doesnt seem to be any way in the app to change the storage back to local storage. :frowning:

Has anyone else had trouble where recordings do not save to cloud? It seems now recordings are neither saved locally or in the cloud. :frowning:

EDIT
Ok a few hours later all these clips magically appeared and new clips are creating in timely fashion. Very strange!

** EDIT x2 **

It looks like clips only show in the cloud a few hours after they are recorded. I didnt read of this limitation anywhere and am talking with Eufy to get a refund on cloud subscription. I think they should make it clear that clips are not saved to cloud immediately and that there are delays of hours to access clips. Disappointing for sure, it seems best to stick with local recordings.