Camera Image Colour

I have a 2c camera that constantly displays a pinkish hue to the video recording. I deleted that camera last night and then reconnected it again and the image was good. When I got up this morning the image had reverted to showing the camera image in the pink hue. Had anyone else had a similar problem and does anyone have any advice on fixing it. The two other cameras we have show a perfectly coloured image.
Thanks

Not some I’ve experienced with my 3 2c pro camera system. Maybe reach out to Eufy tech team.

Its your IR cut filter staying in the wrong position. During daylight, the IR cut filter is used to reduce the IR spectrum getting to the camera. At night. it retracts in order to use the IR Leds to provide light. Sounds like yours is sticking in the night time position. That’s what causes the reddish hue. A good whack usually will free it up. You should be able to hear a click when the filter switches from one position to another moving from a lighted area to dark. You can test it moving from a lighted room to dark and listen for the click. If a whack doesn’t fix it, you might have to pull it apart and see if you can free up the mechanism.

If your cam is out of warrantee, don’t expect any help from Eufy.