Coming Soon: Black Silicone Case for eufyCam!

@Insider Thanks for the update they are looking really slick! I and many others would like to see one for the doorbell with rain/sun visor white and black thanks.:v:t2:

2 Likes

Glad you like the looks of them… I am sure eufy Security will take your requests into consideration!

No problem at all!

1 Like

Looks nice thanks @Insider for sharing

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Insider

1 Like

@Insider When will these be available?

1 Like

It would be cool if they made a tree mount with fake leaves live for the arlo pro 2

2 Likes

Probably soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

They look great! I have just bought a kit and this is exactly what I’m looking for to protect the plastics on the cameras :+1:

1 Like

I second that motion it would be nice to have a sun visor rain visor over the lens. I would also like to see camouflage silicone skins for both eufy 2c and eufy 2. Black looks good but may create heat in summer cutting battery life in direct sun light.

1 Like

I’m waiting for these to be available for purchase…Not very patient though :frowning:
Other security cameras have already had these on the market for purchase with their cameras for quite some time…What’s the delay with Eufy???

3 Likes

Since there is exactly zero white anywhere on the outside of my house, these black sleeves will be a much-needed addition. I just ordered a set of eufyCam 2 (my first security cameras) and will hope to see these sleeves hit the market SOON! I mean, they’re silicone sleeves. How long can this possibly take?

2 Likes

So is there any ETA as to when these might arrive? Any variation of a Silicone Skin from Eufy would be welcomed. I had them for my Arlo Pro’s (with and without sun visor) and they did help hide the cameras I had placed outdoors. Please let us know Eufy! Thanks.

1 Like

Super excited for this!!!

2 Likes

Better to have an all black option.

1 Like

These look great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excellent idea. Please offer them with a sun visor too. And email us when they’re available.

1 Like

Yes! Short of simply having black cameras, this is great.

2 Likes

Now all we need are black mounts or a slip on silicone pieces

3 Likes

True, black mounts would be great too!

2 Likes