Eufy doorbell rings itself

It has rings itself for two times since yesterday . But there are no people outside ….

I have the same issue. No logically reason to find why it goes off.

Just to clarify - is it: 1) your house/mechanical chime, 2) the Homebase, or 3) both that are ringing?

I’ve experienced (1) multiple times (often in the middle of the night). House chime goes off, but I can tell that it’s a phantom/ghost ring since the Homebase doesn’t go off. No one is at the door when I check and no event is triggered by the doorbell.

Same problem here. Happend twice now. First started 2 days ago at 04:56 and today at 04:21. Real strange.

I have same issue.

Thanks for your above comments. At least I know it’s not “anything” else at the door first… but this bugs me in the middle of the night

Had the same thing, 4 times bell sound. Also triggerd home assistant node red automation.

same issue. happened 4 times since the first full revharge after 5 months

Same issue here today. Alarmed at doorbell and on phone but no one was there to push the button

Our doorbell is wired in and it has been ringing by itself—no one there. Is there a solution? I checked the voltage via the app and that is good. Not sure what to do