Homebase 2, memory failed. Cannot repair or format, no memory detected

Had an issue with my video doorbells lens glass and that was promptly replaced without issue yesterday. Paired it fine with the homebase and put it back up last night…then today the homebase 2 memory fails. Oh boy…

Around midday today I got a message on my phone app about the memory being full so went into the app to clear it, but only got an error message after tapping the clear button. So tried format, got another error message, and this time a message I have to restart the base to use the memory.

Did that and…now there is no memory being found in the homebase 2. Under storage it says 0 used, and 0 available. Tried format first then repair only get an error message and message at the top saying “There is no microsd card installed in Homebase”. For some reason the homebase cannot detect the built in emmc memory any more. I can still get a live feed from the doorbell, and the base chimes when the bell us pressed, but the homebase cannot record anything.

Full reset. No change. Full power down, press sync to remove any residual charge, leave it for an hour or more. No change. Reinstall App. No change.

I checked before posting and have seen a few people have faced the same problem. Unfortunately the few suggestions I’ve found have not made any difference for me so far.

I have contacted support again as it seems certain I will have to get the homebase replaced now as well.

2 Likes

Hi, did you get this sorted in the end? What was the solution? Thanks

:wink: :wink: :blush: :blush: :innocent: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: