Need help with scheduling different devices

Hi there
I really need help with this. As I understand you can only select one mode at a time. So if Scheduled is selected you cannot have Home or Away selected.
What I’d like to do is:
I have 2 x Pro2 cameras - one in the front yard and the other in the backyard. As I’m home 99.9% of the time (work from home) the cameras have been scheduled by my son in law to be active 7 days a week from 7.00pm to 6.00am. So when they trigger they’re Scheduled Away.
I recently added a battery doorbell which works perfectly but I would like to have it record video if someone comes to the door say between 8.00 am - 6.30pm.
Can someone please explain in simple steps how I can incorporate the doorbell with my existing scheduled cameras. I’d really appreciate the help
Cheers.

H there

I think I’ve worked it out. Looking closely at Scheduled I see there are two options (green for HOME and Pink for AWAY so I’ve added HOME for the doorbell and between 9.00am and 6.00pm and clicked SAVE and it added it to the Schedule also reading that it automatically switches modes as programmed. So, tonight at 7.00pm it should arm the cameras. :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3: