Notifications delay - Android

I’m having a bit of an issue with notifications: sometimes they come up on my phone within few seconds from the trigerring event, sometimes only 30 minutes (!!!) later.
What does it depend on? Any way to fix it?
The wifi signal is good, battery in the doorbell at 95%, base station 2 connected to internet via LAN cable. Galaxy S10 phone.

I’d like to know as well. Sometimes if there is a lot of events, I sometimes get the newer notifications through and while viewing them, 1 or 2 of the older notifications came through.

Try and disable the battery optimization for the eufy app.
Things should go quicker then!

Already have :neutral_face:

It sounds strange but it worked on all three of our Android devices. Restart your device. Power it off completely and turn it back on.
I think the installer doesn’t always start all of the services. It seems that everything loads correctly when the device powers up.

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind. The other day while I was going through the notifications on the phone (around 12-15 as I was busy to check them as they came through), one came through which was 6hr 20min late :neutral_face:

Lucky for now, I’ve not installed the camera’s in their permanent positions yet as I’m still playing about with them.

Android have done some updates to optimize battery performance and since then I get delayed notification unless you cancell in settings this then causing high burn rate of battery , if you set eufy app to max performance to get instant notification it will burn battery quicker than watching YouTube … Seems between eufy and Android they aren’t working too well together

1 Like