Notifications keep stopping

I changed my phone recently from Samsung Galaxy S9+ to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Since changing phones throughout the day I will stop receiving camera movement notifications. I have to turn off notifications and then turn back on for it to work a few hours only to stop receiving notifications again before repeating the cycle. I have checked all my settings and can’t seem to figure out why this keeps happening. I would appreciate any advice.

Hi, it’s probably your phone’s setting. That’s killing the background process of the app. It’s putting the eufy app to sleep after a certain time while not in use.
I don’t have the Samsung Galaxy s21 but check the battery power settings / optimizations/battery saving. Find eufy app and allow it to run unoptimized.
Sorry I don’t know how to walk you through it but hopefully someone else will reply.

1 Like

I have tried changing the setting to unrestricted background usage and never sleeping but the same issue persists

Hmmm… I read somewhere on here that there is a notification limit something like 20 to 25 notifications and then you will stop receiving them if you don’t clear them/swipe them off the notification drop down screen.
Possibly that’s what’s happening??

Like the above comment just stated, there might be a setting on your junk Samsung phone (kidding lol) where it will continue to push notifications.

You shouldn’t be having a problem with limited notifications. I have the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (much better than the S21 Ultra…100% serious) and I believe our phone settings have specific settings for notifications with certain parameters being pushed to your phone.

P.S. You seriously should’ve gotten the S20 Ultra instead…dead serious. There are certain reasons why. :grin: