Push notification NOT working

I just got the eufy doorbell, lock, and a flood light installed and running. The BIGGEST drawback of them is that the push notifications DO NOT work. I’ve checked the settings, clicked the boxes, turned off battery optimization and nothing…after seeing all the people suffering the same issue, I am really leaning to returning them all and going either back to Ring or switching to Wyze…does anyone think Eufy will fix the push notification problem?

More detail to the issue; doorbell cam doesn’t send push notification of person detection NOR does it send a notification when someone presses the doorbell.

Floodlight Cam doesn’t send push notification of motion detection nor does it turn on when you are in the vicinity of the floodlight. Seriously, I have a sensor cam system that has NO sense!

Eufy, will you ever fix this issue, or should I just switch to ring or wyze?

Any update?

I contacted Amazon, who contacted Eufy. We trouble shot/shooter? the issue…long story short…go into Alexa App and disable the Eufy security extension/skill, then the push notifications started working on my phone again…wait a bit then RE-enable the Eufy skill on Alexa. After doing that, the push notifications were still working…Eufy you are back in my good graces and James at Eufy Support: THANK YOU!

1 Like