Sound notification when in DND

Hi,

I have my S22 (android 12) setup that goes into DND mode when in sleep.
I added the eufy app the exception list. However I do not get the sound notification when movement is detected or when someone rang the bell.

I have no problem with another app that I added to the exception list so I guess it’s something with eufy app or missing a setting?

any help appreciated!

I don’t have an S22… but perhaps it’s similar within Android. How about the setting Override Do Not Disturb?
Go into Android settings, find the app and notifications.
Tap on EufySecurity then notifications then eufy motion and scroll to the bottom and see if override do not disturb is set to ON.
That’s all I got…

Hi, thanks for you tip
You might have put me in the wrong way. The option override DND was on. But I noticed that the sound file was set to ‘silent’. When I select a sound file it seems to work (but need to test more was out of time).

However by the looks of it these are the S22 default sound notifications. I would prefer to use the eufy ones. I might be able to add them to the sound library.

But I must say this is very confusing way to get this work. I expect when I add eufysecurity to the ‘allowed’ apps that it would work out of the box in their original config. I do have other apps added who work exactly like that.

I will try later today/tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks!