Unlock Door From Doorbell in App

Hoping the community can help with a solution.

Father in law has not been well and in hospital but thankfully coming home soon. Unfortunately the old System One intercomm system with remote unlock of the front door has died and we need to replace the remote unlocking.

He is quite good on the Phone and ipad etc but I want to keep it relatively simple too.

I need a solution with a Doorbell/intercomm that will also allow him to unlock a door.

I know the “coming soon” Video Smartlock would likely solve all this for us, but I missed the Kickstarter campaign and really can’t wait.

Is there a combination of the currently available smart locks and video doorbells from Eufy that would solve the above issue? Something where when the video doorbell is pressed and he answers the unlock button appears in the app when he answers so he can let nurses in or visitors with out having to mobilise in his walker?

It will be very nice if they make a general system for this, as in if you touch the unlock button, then there will be a command send to IFTTT or Homey. And through this services you have connected your third party door lock (in my case Loqed).