User experience in the community is aggravating

I can’t seem to figure out how to simply navigate from search results, then into opposed and back out to the search results.

Also, having a small list of previously search topics would greatly help me. Right now, my experience is I go to the menu in the app, tap community, tap search, enter search parameters, get list, read one of the found posts, have the back button and I’m back completely out of the community and have to start all over again. Can you imagine how frustrating that is if your search yields 30 results?? You read through the first X number, then tap a possible Post that meets your needs, find out that it doesn’t, hit the back button or the Little tiny home icon and you’re throwing all the way back and have to search again and scroll through the results… Again and again and again.

Please tell me what I’m doing wrong as I can’t believe this is the intended experience.

5 Likes

Exactly my experience but unfortunately support won’t get back to you.
I’ve sent numerous emails on other problems but am yet to get any response or help.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Very frustrating.

3 Likes

Either the app developers are incompetent, don’t care about user feedback, or are too busy placing advertisements all over the app to concern themselves with fixing this annoyance. It really speaks volumes about their customer service that people have been complaining about this for years without a resolution.

1 Like

Use your web browser to browse through the community forum, it’s a lot better than through the app

https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/

1 Like

I use (in Android) the back button in the bottom of the screen without problems. Sometimes I forget and find myself at main app page.

Why bother have access to forum through App?