Video available even if devices goes offline or stolen

I have 2 floodlights and 2 wired doorbells. I’ve noticed with one of the floodlights on a photocell and gets no power during the day I can’t access prior alerts. If someone came and stole all 4 I’d have an alert about it but wouldn’t be able to download or even view the clips. Kinda making them almost pointless. Since they are all on the same network and there’s a log showing alerts why not have them saved on the app not just on the individual unit?

I have read quite a lot about devices being stolen and the consequences that follow. Eufy really need to address people’s concerns about this and not just rely on the cameras being better than the Ring system. What I do ask myself though is why would someone want to steal them? If you can afford the base unit why run around looking for a doorbell camera to steal. And would a thief spend the extra 2 mins to take the bracket (Which you can fit with tamper proof screws).
Having said all that, Eufy will suffer on sales if they don’t put people’s minds at rest. Really surprised that competitors haven’t pounced on this yet.

I think there are three options here.

1. The device has a hard drive in it and if stolen info is lost.

2. The device works with a homebase. So the info should be on the homebase bu the camera is stolen.

3. They have an option to pay for video uploads. The camera may be gone and since it does not work with a homebase, you will still have the camera video.

So what would be a good wishlist is an upgraded homebase with an expanded hard drive (or to add an SD card) and to also be able to add any of the eufy camera to the homebase.

Although with some camera having hard drive, it may be nice to maybe transfer the camera videos to the homebase per say to keep certain video safer…