Worthless App AGAIN

As the saga continues another update another flaw🤦🏻‍♀️. Waiting for the next app update so that my system can work properly you know picking up people, pets, or movements before that next step entering my garage. Won’t know of a crime being committed at my house. If I could turn back time I wouldn’t buy Eufy.

2 Likes

you do not have notifications or detections?

if it is detection, probably check your router for any port blocked for Eufy.

if it is notification, I would try later version of iphone.

Yes I’m getting a “few” notifications and detections. i.e. before this update, version 4.2.7, the system would have detected an individual at the entrance of my driveway at the sidewalk. Today, Eufy surveillance system detected an individual within two steps before entering the open garage door. Literally walked up the driveway, passed my vehicle before detection of a human. This is a repeated issue with the app. Has everything to do with updates/ bug fixes. In the past two years of ownership I have experienced this issue a half a dozen times. It works, it doesn’t work.

4 Likes

so you have delay in capture.

you need to submit log and feedbsck through app.

But he said “it works, it doesn’t work” so how about Eufy releases something that stays working?

2 Likes

I miss or have a 3-5 minute delay on notifications about 1 in every 5. And it’s unacceptable. This is the 4th vendor of cams I’ve been thru. They work well until they mess with the app and then can’t seem to fix it for months, if ever.
Arlo - gone
Yi - gone
Wyze - gone
Eufy - going
Won’t someone make a reliable system? And then not F it up?

3 Likes